|LEC Career Fair Spring 2016|
Would YOU like to offer your skills and time to improve the lives and prospects of people in Madagascar, whilst helping to protect their unique environment?
If the answer is yes, then we would love to hear from you!
Volunteering for Money for Madagascar (MfM) will give you the opportunity to gain experience and new skills, whilst providing you with the knowledge that your work is really making a difference to people’s lives!
Whether you want to work occasionally, from the comfort of your own home or to join our team in the Lancaster office as an intern, we can find a role that will suit your interests and availability! Whatever your skills, if you have interest and enthusiasm, your time can be put to good use!
We currently have opportunities in the following areas:
• Website Design, Management and Support
• Desktop Publishing and/or Graphic Design - with a view to designing and improving our promotional materials (leaflets, powerpoint presentations, posters)
• Social media development (Visit our new Twitter page: @MFMadagascar)
• Running or assisting with craft stalls and fundraising events for MfM
• Writing pieces for our blog (http://moneyformadagascar.blogspot.co.uk/)
• Translation (French or Malagasy to English)
• Video Clip Editing (Ideally with an understanding of the French Language)
• Database (Support with developing and using our CRM)
• General Admin (For example data entry, filing etc…)
We look forward to hearing from you!
P.S: If you have an interest which is not on our list please don’t hesitate to get in touch and we will see what we can do.
For more information:
Contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on 07956147316