Friday 26 June 2015

Hot off the Press - Hilary Bradt runs for MfM


Hilary Bradt Running the Bupa London 10K

Our patron Hilary Bradt recently completed the Bupa London 10K in 1 hour 17minutes - coming 11th in her age group (over 70)! This was an amazing feat as she had just been involved in a bad car crash the week before. 

Hilary says, “After my car crash, when I had bruised ribs from hanging upside down from my seat belt, I thought I would have to cancel the run so am rather proud to have done it. I always run for the wonderful charity Money for Madagascar where ALL the money raised goes to small 'grass-roots' projects throughout Madagascar -- a place dear to my heart -- so if my accident can help them I shall be very happy.”

So please support Hilary by donating through her JustGiving Page. Donating through JustGiving is simple, fast and totally secure. Once you donate, they’ll send your money directly to MfM. https://www.justgiving.com/Hilary-Bradt1/

If you would like to know more about the ways in which Money for Madagascar is working alongside its partners please visit our website and support our work: